Summer 2020 Schedule
All gymnastics events include instruction on bars, beam, floor, vault and trampoline. Students will also be working on flexibility and strength to in an effort to become well-rounded athletes. Balance Gymnastics focuses not only on the physical enrichment of their gymnasts, but also their mental growth as unique individuals. Our positive atmosphere and empowering coaching techniques result in happier, healthier, and all around improved students.
We have a rec team now! Contact us today for more details.
Balance Gymnastics offers a variety of programs for every age and skill level. We pride ourselves in our inclusivity and believe wholeheartedly that this is a sport that everyone can enjoy. Please be aware that not all programs are available every session -- refer to the updated schedule to see which programs are available now.
- School Age - From beginner all the way to advanced, we challenge these gymnasts by honing in their skills on each event. These gymnasts will be grouped according to skill set rather than age to ensure safety, fun, and growth as a gymnast. Classes range from beginner, intermediate, to advanced.
- Pre-k - Our pre-k classes are the perfect way to introduce your littles ones to gymnastics in a safe, fun, exciting, and positive environment. Our pre-k gymnasts enjoy a 45-minute class without mommy or daddy! Pre-k classes are a kids only zone -- no parents allowed! 😜
- Tiny Tumbler - Our tiny tumblers love the opportunity to explore gymnastics with mom or dad by their side! Our youngest gymnasts experience a no-stress atmosphere while learning the basics. Moms and dads enjoy spending precious moments with their little ones as they take on new skills like little pros!
- Hot Shots and Superstars - The programs are feeders to our competitive team and are invite only.
- Tumbling - A great supplemental program or standalone class, our tumbling classes help our gymnasts on their floor and trampoline skills. Many cheerleaders also find these classes beneficial and supplemental to their sport. Back flip your way into success or handspring yourself into an advanced class with this program!
- Ninja - Train like a junior ninja warrior! A popular and often wait-listed class, our Ninja program focuses on developing agility, strength, and flexibility as young ninjas. These classes are high energy and packed with fun. Activities include: cargo net, peak wall, the rope, rings, free-run obstacle courses, and more! Our own hometown ninja, Jess Ebert, even serves as a part-time coach!
- * NEW * Adult Classes - There's no age limit on learning new skills! Our adult classes help people of all ages in flexibility, endurance, and strength. Cross fitters enjoy this class as a way to expand their skills. Whether you're trying to learn a cartwheel or you're a former state champ, all skill levels are welcome!
Private lessons are provided by appointment only. Please contact us to schedule your one-on-one appointment today!